2022 Tag XL Boondock accessories for sale - Charlotte, NC

Comments

• SlydenSlyden Member Posts: 4
    edited June 15

We had our black and silver 2022 Tag XL Boondock edition for only 3 months and took 2 trips from NC to FL. We traded it in for a class B because we are in our mid seventies and found that we really missed having a bathroom and needed less work involved in our camping. We bought some very nice things to go with our Tag and now we don’t need them so we’d like to sell them at a reasonable price to someone with a Tag who’s looking for some nice, gently used accessories. They are listed below. BTW we live in Charlotte, NC.

Pahaque 10x10 side mount screen room paid $529 for it. Asking $350

Yakima Slim Shady 6.5’ awning for other door of Tag. Paid $378 in May for it, asking $200 SOLD

Wing walls for the galley, charcoal color paid $100, asking $50 SOLD

Camco higher sitting porta potti with storage/carry bag and a blue Sportneer pop up changing room/potty tent 6.25’ tall with a floor, zippered door and a window. Also can use as a shower tent. Paid about $175, asking $90 for all.

Dometic CFF 40 electric ac/dc frig/freezer with thermostat. Works great to supplement the Tag’s Yeti. Paid $417, asking $200. SOLD

Adventurer 1 speed folding bicycle, red and white with rack on the back. Paid $127, will sell for $50.

See pictures below. I will send more if requested. My email address is [email protected] and phone number is 704-806-4821.

edited June 12

Here are a few pictures of the Tag XL BD accessories for sale.

• stevemilligan42stevemilligan42 Member Posts: 29

I'd take the Wing Walls if they are still available. PayPal?

They are still available. If you live in the area of Charlotte, could we meet to do the sale?

• stevemilligan42stevemilligan42 Member Posts: 29
    edited June 8

I don't but I'd pay the shipping if you were willing to mail them. They should fold up and fit in a USPS mailer.

I sent you a PM to discuss.