Options

First time T@G’r here!

TomBTomB Member Posts: 7

Hi all!

I have happily joined the ranks of T@G owners! While I’ve camped extensively my whole life, I purchased my very first camper this past weekend. I knew for a long time I wanted a teardrop but never got serious about it until very recently. After a few weeks of research, it was clear that the T@G stood out above all others. Having never seen one in person (but a lot of pictures and videos), I found the right one for me and took the risk of a 600+ mile drive to buy it! I couldn’t be happier. I bought from TAC RV in NC—they were great to deal with! Then towed it 600+ miles home. What a nice towing little rig!

I’ve been reading through this forum and have already learned a lot. I can’t wait to implement some of your improvements. Although for now, I’m plenty happy with the camper as-is. I’ll need some help picking an awning, which I’ll post about separately.

I attached a pic of my 2019 T@G XL. Pretty standard set up. I think the only option is the roof racks, which I’ll definitely put to use!

Thanks,

Tom (and “Maya”)

p.s., ignore the leveling block in the pic—I know that’s not how they work!😬

Comments