Options

Help using the external shower in in T@G XL 6-Wide Teardrop

MaxtabMaxtab Member Posts: 3

I have tried following the instructions given by one of you on the discussions but I cannot figure it out.
In the video, I showed what I supposed to do. Please let me know if what I am doing wrong. Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK2ZqEwzxCI

Comments

• Options
    beakybeaky Member Posts: 283

you have to plug in the hose, then turn on the pump

• Options
    Fourman110Fourman110 Member Posts: 229

The hose connector on mine was really stiff. Ou need to either pull or push the collar (mine is parked elsewhere and I can’t check) then really push straight onto the other side of the connector. Once it gives and seats, then release the collar. After hose is installed, pump on and go.

Don’t forget to winterize the hose and spigot. Camco winterizing kit makes it a snap, keeping antifreeze out of the tank.

“I'm T@G-ing Out"
    Jay

• Options
    WilliamAWilliamA Member Posts: 1,311

I found on mine that if you turn off the pump, then release the system pressure by opening the sink spigot it's much easier to get the quick disconnect to seat. With pressure on the system, it was nearly impossible to connect the hose disconnect.

WilliamA

"When I am in charge, Starburst brand fruit chews will get their own food group....and where are all the freakin laser beams? There should be more laser beams..."

2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
    2017 T@G XL
    Boyceville, Wi.

• Options
    MaxtabMaxtab Member Posts: 3

I found the issue. I didn't open the silver nozzle. I was afraid of twist it with a wrench in case I would crack the pipe. But it worked.