Options

Oregon Coast, and show new Screen room

GigHarborTomGigHarborTom Member Posts: 271

Cabela Screen room Clam style and week on the road.

Gig Harbor Tom
Trl '17 T@G Max
TV 2018 Mazda CX9 Signature

Comments

• Options
    beakybeaky Member Posts: 283

which park is that? Warrenton?

• Options
    GigHarborTomGigHarborTom Member Posts: 271
    edited July 2020

beaky..The park with Starbuck looking through side panel and others with nice big trees and the one with side shot and me suckin my corncob is Tiednapom Tacoma Power Park. Park is just above Morton Washington, on Riffe Lake. The photo with my bride and young grandkids, one or two with shot of ocean off in the distance is on the Oregon coast near Pacific Beach. The Pacific Beach Thousand Trails Park is a disaster. Reservations two months ahead for our sons 35 footer and honkin Ford Diesel along with our T@G. Son has four little ones requiring black water dump every other day. No full hookups available, water shutdowns frequent, crappy not maintained roads. Very large park with potential, but not recommended by this family. Great for Semi Boon-docking maybe. Called the kids to tell them. We stayed one night after the kids convinced us to go to another park they found. Got to say everyone we met was awful nice. Tacoma Power park on Riffe Lake is one of our favorites. Been there many times.

Gig Harbor Tom
    Trl '17 T@G Max
    TV 2018 Mazda CX9 Signature

• Options
    FroggerFrogger Member Posts: 156

Nice set up & pics dude!