Options

Good Morning Campers

MjLMjL Member Posts: 14

Hello, I'm Matt. I made. I am excited that my wife and I have had our T@G for 4 months now and can't wait to get to the mountains and around the rest of the country. We are from Colorado and greatly enjoy the beauty of our mountains. As a follower of LG back to the days of Pleasant Valley Teardrops, Our dream of owning our Teardrop is alive and well. I look forward to the future of the Teardrop Community. Peace

Comments

• Options
    BBsGarageBBsGarage Member Posts: 396

Welcome !
    We got our T@G Max XL in the beginning of this year and have loved every moment we spent in it (even if it did rain every trip). By far the best camper we have owned.
    Looking forward to your camping pics and stories here on the board.

Bill

2017 T@G Max XL, New Jersey.
    You can drive along 10,000 miles, and still stay where you are.

• Options

We have been avid tent campers for 40 yrs, and yes like your trips with rain, it is the Taj Mahal! So ya, we couldn't be happier.

• Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 517
    edited November 2017

I love Colorado and have traveled from top to bottom over the years and have never had a trip that didn't create new memories and places therein. Obviously things have progressed and advanced since the sleepy days of traveling to places like Steamboat Springs, Aspen, Rocky Mountain NP, Dinosaur, the Great Sand Dunes, Grand Mesa, etc. but the allure, fragrance of the spruce, whispering of the mountain streams and looking over that next mountain pass still remains strong in my heart! From top to bottom, Colorado offers up different experiences as the landscape changes. I do love Southern Colorado too, Mesa Verde and the Black Canyon of Gunnison. Some amazing scenery and after having tent camped a teardrop trailer does offer up comfort and added safety from both nature and the elements.

Welcome aboard Matt and look forward to your photos and tales of new adventures created therein!

Happy Trails!

Michigan Mike
    Linden, Mi
    2019 T@B 400

• Options

Thanks Mike! That was a very poetic entry from you too. Those are the reasons my wife and I love living here. We are both natives as well but, it really is a great place to live. Weekends are becoming a nightmare to be on the highway to the mountains though, there are Sooooo many people here now. I will work on trying to get my computer to size photos accordingly and may have to ask for help if it doesn't work at first. But thanks again.