Options

Got to say good bye and thank you

DouglasDouglas Member Posts: 12
edited December 2017 in Testimonials

Well it’s been fun in the teardrop world. Lots of fun got to say my good byes to the administrators and fellow teardropers, this forum has been a very good help from getting my tag fixed ( thanks mike and verna) to tips to go camping. To the tour of the factory. Definitely don’t miss out as it's worth the drive to Sugarcreek Ohio. I was looking for a bigger tow vehicle to get a t@b love the nu camp products. But the price of buying a truck was way over rated. Took the t@g in to trade got 9000.00 for it which was way better then I thought. By the time I bought a new truck and camper I was going to be way over budget. I hope the grandchildren will love camping. I sure will mis my tag and giving tours I replaced it with a class c motor home 21 ft. I will always talk to teardropers even when they don’t want to be bothered. Lol so this is good bye but definitely will be back to check on you guys
My new camper leaving the dealership ps they sold my t@g in three weeks

Comments

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 139

Congrats, Douglas. We can never fault someone for knowing their budget. Betcha you will miss the T@G in those close campsites where the T@G could be manually move to get a better view ;)

Safe travels and don’t forget us.

• Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Administrator Posts: 517
    edited December 2017

Hate to see you go Douglas and enjoyed you as a member and for your contributions to the forum areas as well! Just because you got an "RV Caddie" doesn't mean you have to leave and look down on some of our rigs as your traveling west on I-80? LOL

Buy hey, congratulations on the new rig as I am sure you will have fun and know that you will always be welcome here to share your trips, pics and new adventures and know that we still consider you part of our family as this is what camping, travel and friendships are all about!

Safe travels to you my friend, stay in touch and give us a tour of that new RV!

Happy Trails!

Michigan Mike
    Linden, Mi
    2019 T@B 400

• Options
    BBsGarageBBsGarage Member Posts: 396

Congrats on the new camper !
    Be sure to come back and share, cause camping is camping, no matter the size of the rig.

Bill

2017 T@G Max XL, New Jersey.
    You can drive along 10,000 miles, and still stay where you are.

• Options
    nmmikenmmike Member Posts: 20

Nice looking rig.

Enjoy!