Options

Has anyone figured out howconnect jensen stereo to wireless external speakers?

Has anyone figured out how to connect jensen stereo to wireless external speakers?

Comments

• Options
    BBsGarageBBsGarage Member Posts: 396

As far as I know you can not without some additional gizmo. (Im sure someone with way more technical knowledge will chime in here with this) .

The bluetooth is to attach you phone/ipad to play thru the system.

Bill

2017 T@G Max XL, New Jersey.
    You can drive along 10,000 miles, and still stay where you are.

• Options
    mgreen2mgreen2 Member Posts: 193

True, the Bluetooth connection is into the receiver via a phone or tablet. You would need a wireless speaker that has its own transmitter and plug it into the headphone jack on the front. Same with wireless headphones

2017 T@G Max

• Options
    TomDTomD Member Posts: 358

Mejane...not sure what year or model Jenson you have but if you have the model that comes Bluetooth enabled the following link will give you some direction. If the Jenson is not Bluetooth enabled your going to have to jump through hoops to make it happen. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O9iHkjCtE38

Tom
    Aptos, California
    2015 LG Silver Shadow
    2012 Ford Edge Sport TV

• Options
    LuckyJLuckyJ Member Posts: 1,240

@TomD this is nice, I did listen to music via bluethoot with my tablet and phone on the jensen, but did not know that a full control app existed!

Thank you.

As what he is looking for, I beleive that he want to connect a wirless speaker to the jensen to have external speakers.

• Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 517

I doubt you can do that. I've also got the Jensen sysytem and pair my iPhone with it to play my music inside the trailer. I have a nice blue tooth speaker that I bring sling on trips and use it to play music outside the trailer.

Michigan Mike
    Linden, Mi
    2019 T@B 400

• Options
    MejaneMejane Member Posts: 5

Sorry, I should have given more info....2017 T@G Max. The Jensen is bluetooth enabled and I can pair my iPhone, ipad and even ipod using the Jensen as the inside speaker. I do have a (seperate)blue tooth transmitter that will make any non-Bluetooth Bluetooth enabled BUT...it requires either a headphone jack (AUX Out) or a video out. The Jensen model I have only has the AUX IN. I'm assuming it may have a aux out on the backside but that is unreachable. Oh, well...I didn't think it was possible. I'll just have to use another device for my external radio source.
    Thanks all for your help.

• Options
    LuckyJLuckyJ Member Posts: 1,240

@Mejane, if an external output jack is available in the back, it would be fairly simple to pull the unit and plug a cable that you would simply leave plud in and out in fron either by a small hole or just kind of pinch to the side of the unit. Or in the galley area by a similar small hole.

But I have not pull the unit out my self, so no idea if an output is available.

• Options
    tagurittagurit Member Posts: 179

As other folks have said, the Jensen is Bluetooth in but not Bluetooth out. However, it does have the ability to add two more sets of wired speakers. If you search the forum, at least one member has added speaker jacks for outdoor listening.

• Options
    2jgcampers2jgcampers Member Posts: 47

@Mejane , search on external speaker jacks for WilliamA's solution.

Twojs&Guinness&OD