Options

2024 TAG SE aka simple edition

MTFLYMTFLY Member Posts: 5
edited October 2023 in T@G & Factory Comments

bought a new Nissan rogue platinum AWD that averages 20 plus towing small trailers. So I’m coming back to the NuCamp world. But on a smaller scale and have read a lot of reviews here and what lil YouTube shows.

so I’m thinking of a 2024 Tag SE.

Positives: added vista / view out the back when the hatch is open along with the added air flow. Having that area wide open allows the bedroom to have access to the kitchen area without getting out… no upper wall space for the kitchen and no inside shelving on the backside. NuCamp should make a screen with Velcro seems or even a built in slider storm window and or screen so we don’t have to make shift with mosquito netting lol

Easy and very little tow weight staying within the 2023 Nissan rogue AWD hitch and tow weight of 165 and 1500.

pics show unhitched

Comments

• Options

Did you end up with an SE?

I'm trying to decide between an older used T@G or an SE for exactly the reasons you stated. I’m considering a ‘24 also. I was told because it’s an SE the weight is more like 1000lbs?

'06 T@B, '13 Subaru Outback, '12 Golf TDI

• Options
    MTFLYMTFLY Member Posts: 5

Yeah i decided on it and take delivery next week sometime. The rogue is rated at 1500/135 so this is well below my allowed tow rating. Of course when I mod it out I’ll take into consideration how much things weigh and keep the tongue weight where it should be. But honestly with AWD I can tow 2000 pounds so I’m not worried at all. Just trying to keep it simple and use camping gear I already have for cooking and cleaning. Will def wanna take some t to Cape Lookout National Seashore to camp on the southern OBX beaches. Also bought a 3500i craftsman generator from Lowe’s so that I can have ac and heat if needed.