Options

2017 T@G Turkey Edition

Thought I’d post up a few pics of our t@g. My wife and I plan to travel with it and I plan to do a lot of hunting/fishing trips myself.

It was born as a 2017 Outback Edition but thanks to my crafty, creative wife it has become the Turkey Edition.

I’m a avid Turkey Hunter, 35 years I’ve chased them and love the sport. Make my own Mouth calls and look forward to completing a grand slam (4 species of Wild Turkey ).

I’ll be headed to Tennessee to hunt the Cherokee National Forest in a few weeks, then to Kentucky for a few days, and back to Ohio to finish out my season. I’ll try to get some pics up of our camp and maybe a bird.

Comments

• Options
    LuckyJLuckyJ Member Posts: 1,240

Nice, and welcome to the forum!

• Options
    BBsGarageBBsGarage Member Posts: 396

Nice job, are the graphics painted on?
    and welcome !!

Bill

2017 T@G Max XL, New Jersey.
    You can drive along 10,000 miles, and still stay where you are.

• Options
    PerrytrailsPerrytrails Member Posts: 11
    edited March 2018

My wife made the graphics in vinal.
    It appears to be the same as the original decals.

She made some feathers and arrow heads also.

Thanks to all for the great info here too. I’ve been lurking and modified our T@G with some of your great ideas.

I wired outlets into the headboard, added the hinge down the middle of the basement doors. I also picked up a nice TV antenna with booster to set on the roof. I then ran a cable out to the kitchen for a small tv out there, tailgating etc…

Just repacked the ez lube hubs. Boy that’s a nice set up. Watch the edges of those fenders, they can be extremely sharp, experienced taught me. Might hit the edges with some emery cloth to smooth them out.

Also notice how my door for water access has yellowed?? Like smoker stained. I may need to do something with that. Any ideas or tricks to whiten that door?

• Options
    GigHarborTomGigHarborTom Member Posts: 271

The fades to yellow vents, water and electrical outlets, when taped off can look great painting with plastic type Rustoleam brand paint.

Gig Harbor Tom
    Trl '17 T@G Max
    TV 2018 Mazda CX9 Signature