Options

Hello & A Huge "Thank You"

sheaoliversheaoliver Member Posts: 7

Hello Fellow T@G Owners,

I'm excited to be a new member of the NüCamp community. I picked up my T@G XL Outback a couple of weeks ago and had a fantastic time on my maiden voyage to Dinosaur National Monument. I wandered starry-eyed like a little boy amongst all the dinosaur fossils and hiked far off the beaten path, all while camping and cooking in absolute luxury.

Camping in the Echo Park Campground was genuinely spectacular, especially since the 12-mile road leading to it had a "No Trailers" sign. I chatted with a couple of Park Rangers who both believed I'd have no issues with getting there or out. No problem!

Everyplace that I stopped, I happily felt like a new Brand Amabasor for NüCamp. I gave tours at every campsite and even gas stations. It's so much fun watching people as they express their amazement at our little camping wonders.

I began visiting this forum and learning from many of the experienced folks about a year ago. Thank you all for your knowledge, insights, and ideas. It made my decision to buy a T@G more comfortable and is providing so many ideas for projects for my new trailer. I look forward to participating and getting to know everyone. Y'all ROCK!

Shea Oliver

Digital Marketing Guru, Entrepreneur, & Fanatic Hiker
2010 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon + 2018 T@G XL Outback/Boondock

Comments