Options

New Trailer Owners Welcome Aboard!

We would like to welcome all the new trailer owners to the forum and we welcome your questions! Keep in mind that there are not any foolish questions, anything goes and we are here to help out! We were all newbies at one time, we have learned through experience and via repetitive use of these trailers so we welcome you! This is your safe haven, so gather around the campfire and lets talk and have some fun too!

Michigan Mike
Linden, Mi
2019 T@B 400

Comments

• Options
    CccjimCccjim Member Posts: 34

Thanks, Mike. My spouse and I, even after making our maiden trip with our 2017 T@G to Nucamp 17, will be experiencing new scenarios for the first time for sometime to come. You insights and suggestions will be helpful to us; I am sure.

• Options
    TheresaATheresaA Member Posts: 24

What a great forum. I just purchased a 2016 tag and I have so much to learn. I've been reading every thing I can, and I'm glad to have This resource. Thank you.

• Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 517
    edited December 2017

Welcome to the nüCamp T@G forum Theresa! This forum is owned by nuCamp, run by volunteers and is your direct connection to the factory, nüCamp resources as well as people who can help answer any questions you have and provide a direct link to nüCamp and their helpful staff!

Feel free to ask any questions you have as we are here to help you out and the forum is different than social media venues like Facebook, etc. as it is "a repository of permanent information" that can be easily accessed and used by typing in search strings in the upper right-hand corner.

Have fun and share this site with your friends!

Michigan Mike
    Linden, Mi
    2019 T@B 400

• Options
    LuckyJLuckyJ Member Posts: 1,240
    edited December 2017

Yep, and compare to facebook, way easier to find past infos and tips!

You have to love the forums for this!

Welcome in the familly! :)

• Options
    ScottRNScottRN Member Posts: 1

I just bought a new T@G XL as a n empty trailer setup, at dealer although I couldn't find this online. I am excited to pick it up in a few days and am looking to see what factory options are available for me to complete this as I desire. Also any tips or tricks to make maiden trip a success for me. I'm new to camping solo and in a teardrop as well.

• Options

Welcome to the forum @ScottRN ! You should find a lot of info here, and if not, just ask, all of us could have an idea to help.

Now, curious as what you mean by "empty trailer setup" ??

• Options
    phaunfphaunf Member Posts: 3

We just ordered a T@G Boondock 2018 and haven't taken possession yet. We are very excited and can't wait to get on the road! My biggest concern right now is the side tent and when it will be available. I'm trying to find the information as to where I can buy it. Any helpful hints would be appreciated for this "newbie"

• Options

Hello @phaunf and welcome to the forum.

As for the side tent, if you worry so much about it, I have to say that you should have wait to by the trailer. Cause none have been available specifically for the Outback/boondock model so far, and the info that pahaque give to anyone you call them for info is resume by it is coming. That was a far back as last year, and is still the same.

Good luck with the wait to all of you guys who are waiting for one. :)

• Options
    mikewingo1955mikewingo1955 Member Posts: 25

Thanks Mike. Just bought a T@G and took our maiden voyage this past weekend. Looking forward to a lot of enjoyment with our camper.