Options

How cool does the A/C get?

DavidDavid Member Posts: 4

Just wondering on the A/C in my 18 T@G , just getting it all set up and been playing with everything see if it works, A/C runs but not too cool or I am doing something wrong got to read the book again, also antenna for the Tv, can you hook up a power cable to the antenna, thanks, Just loving this Tear drop, David

Comments

• Options
    LuckyJLuckyJ Member Posts: 1,240

Ok @David, first post, so welcome to the forum and the T@G growing familly.

About your AC, did you turn on the ac exhaust fan switch that is right beside the ac 100v plug at the left foot of the bed? This need to be turn on in order to evacuate warm air for behing the unit.

Also, you have to crack open a window to help a bit with air flow.. And since the ac unit is inside the trailer, it will need to cool down a bit in order to realy start cooling down. Warm ait can really accumulate in all the corners and chambers of out beloved little trailers.

Hope this help.

• Options
    Fourman110Fourman110 Member Posts: 229

Did your antenna come with a booster? Mine did and I hooked it into the outlet to the left and below the cabinet. When booncocking you’ll need a small inverter to convert to 12v. On my setup the booster on really helps.

“I'm T@G-ing Out"
    Jay

• Options
    mgreen2mgreen2 Member Posts: 193

AC should get the camper cold. We’ve had it in 90 degrees and had to turn it down. Keep the windows closed or you will have a humidity problem. It’s like your house, you don’t run the AC with windows or doors open. It will remove humidity in the camper if you give it a chance.

You can use any type TV antenna via the outside connection. We use a $10 digital antenna from amazon.

2017 T@G Max

• Options
    DavidDavid Member Posts: 4

Thanks all got the A/C to cool, also told to raise the trailer a bit higher so the A/C has a little title, we have boosters for our TV ? Where is it thanks What a Great trailer !