Options

Pahaque 10x10

BBsGarageBBsGarage Member Posts: 396

For those of you with the 10x10 screen room, what do you do with the privacy flap on the trailer side?
I have been putting it over the trailer and tying it down but it is not long enough to use the poles as they rest right up on the trailer.
This works fairly well but rain still gets in at the corners on the trailer side because it is not completely covered in that spot.

Thanks.

Bill

2017 T@G Max XL, New Jersey.
You can drive along 10,000 miles, and still stay where you are.

Comments

• Options
    LightningdonLightningdon Member Posts: 110

I just keep it rolled up tightly. I tried pulling it over the top of the trailer, but the T@G is just too high for that to be an effective solution. It ends up laying on top of the vent and does not drain well when it rains.

• Options
    TennTimTennTim Member Posts: 29

I have the 5x7 and I pull it over and tie the strings to something to hold it in place. I think often the screw of the stabilizer. I ensure the flap doesn’t impact the vent. It helps protect the tunnel a bit in the event it rains.

• Options
    JumperJumper Member Posts: 70

I would just be happy to see them for sale again. I really would like to have the 5x7 for my new Edge.

• Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 517

@BBsGarage said:
    For those of you with the 10x10 screen room, what do you do with the privacy flap on the trailer side?
    I have been putting it over the trailer and tying it down but it is not long enough to use the poles as they rest right up on the trailer.
    This works fairly well but rain still gets in at the corners on the trailer side because it is not completely covered in that spot.

Thanks.

You are doing the right thing as it's intended to be a rain fly. If the nylon entry threshold can be bunched up some and the tent positioned closer to the trailer and a tent pole inserted into a grommet opposite the screen room the best way to handle things is to make the fly as taught as possible, tilt one leg a bit and allow the rain to flow off the side away from the trailer. The shot below is my former 5-wide Little Guy and gives you a general idea of what I am referring to above.

Michigan Mike
    Linden, Mi
    2019 T@B 400

• Options
    TomDTomD Member Posts: 358

My flaps I position on the sides. I roll them up and drop them down when I need privacy.

Tom
    Aptos, California
    2015 LG Silver Shadow
    2012 Ford Edge Sport TV