Options

T@G Anyone know of a switch guard to prevent accidentally turning off the A/C fan?

The additional fan that must be turned on while running the A/C has a switch located in a poorly chosen location (2018 model).
When I lay in bed sleeping at night, I find that my feet touch the wooden wall next to the stereo. I am only 5’9”, so this has to be a problem for taller people too. I noticed on the new models, they moved the switch higher.

The main issue I am having, is that I sometimes bump the A/C “extractor fan” switch off in the night. As you would expect, I wake up later hot and sweaty.

I would like be to find some type of a switch guard to prevent accidental bumping or flipping the switch. They make them for home switches. The only issue here, is that the size is different, and there are no screw holes on the T@G switch. I would even be OK with a flip open cover to make sure I turn the switch on or off as I turn the A/C on and off.

It would need to be adhesive (I think), and shouldn’t be enormous, so as to take up even more of my precious foot space.

Any suggestions or ideas would be appreciated.

Rich

2017 T@G Boondock towed by a restored Series III Land Rover.

Comments