Visit To NuCamp for TAG Repair and Add-on

Just got back from visit to NuCamp factory for the purpose of some minor repair to TAG and addition of Yakima roof rack to mount my awning and possible kayak in the future. Dealt with Austin in repair shop (he was great) and camped out nearby in COLD SNOWY weather for overnight trip from Kentucky. Austin in repair was very approachable and helpful and the techs did a super job of fixing a plumbing issue (plastic nipple broke off for vent tube) and ill fitting interior front window shade frame. Did the tour of factory and the more I saw the more convinced of my purchase of the TAG trailer or any NuCamp product. There are real craftspersons involved in the production of these trailers. All the NuCamp products are expertly put together in such a precise way and the order of production is amazing. And besides, the folks at NuCamp from the front receptionist to the front office to the repair persons are all so friendly and accommodating. And as an added piece, the area around the factory in "Amish" country is really very interesting and appealing. Want to return in better weather to "see" the sights. Trailer with little ceramic heater held up well in the cold and snow of the overnight. Just wish I had not traveled on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving on the I-71/I-75 corridor. Traffic in the cities was just awful! Thanks NuCamp for all that you do. By the way, the Yakima roof rack is an awesome addition and so will the Yakima awning on my future trips. Bill

Comments