Options

Interior Netting Solutions

Came across this site while looking for additional interior storage ideas.

https://www.organizedobie.com/Net-Pockets

19 T@G XL Boondock Edge
07 Lexus GX 470

Comments

• Options
    WilliamAWilliamA Member Posts: 1,311

I don't have time to organize. I spend all my time looking for stuff.
    WilliamA

"When I am in charge, Starburst brand fruit chews will get their own food group....and where are all the freakin laser beams? There should be more laser beams..."

2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
    2017 T@G XL
    Boyceville, Wi.

• Options
    JoabmcJoabmc Member Posts: 64

Haha! That has always been my issue. Find really neat places to put things and then can’t remember where I put them!

19 T@G XL Boondock Edge
    07 Lexus GX 470

• Options
    WilliamAWilliamA Member Posts: 1,311
    edited December 2018

My stuff reminds me of a great episode of "My Favorite Martian". He decides to go back to Mars but has too much stuff, so he invents a shrink ray. He shrinks all his stuff down to the size of a sugar cube, but it has the same original weight so no one can lift it. Needless to say, I spend a lot of quality time with my "good" side in the air and my head down in a storage box of some sort......
    WilliamA

"When I am in charge, Starburst brand fruit chews will get their own food group....and where are all the freakin laser beams? There should be more laser beams..."

2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
    2017 T@G XL
    Boyceville, Wi.

• Options
    Scotty49Scotty49 Member Posts: 23

NuCamp uses these nets in the T@B Boondock edition. We ordered one for each door from the factory and one for each side of our 2018 T@G Outback XL from Obie (12 X 31). They come with proper length screws for mounting. We love the convenience for coats, flip flops iPad, etc. Here are our pics after the installation.

• Options
    LuckyJLuckyJ Member Posts: 1,240

Nice addition.

But I got to tsay that I prefer leaving the flip flpos outside in the below doord bags that I have made.

I also do not know if you knew, but where the upper screws are for the window nets, you have an aluminium frmaing where you vam screws coat hangers. I have installed 2 for now, one on each side. We have a regîar width T@G and with 2 adult and I med size dog, not sure I have the space to have stuff in the door nets. But this is me. I might change my mind in the futur. I never know. :)