Options

Cabin Fever

CampHubCampHub Member Posts: 113

I couldn't take it any longer. After another day of plowing this time with a front end loader due to the drifting I had to find warmer weather for a couple days. Grabbed the wife and left the house Friday headed for the Utah desert. Once back home I thought I had better show the rest of the snow locked folks there is hope out there!

Getting away from this!

Got as far as Dewy Bridge Campground along the Colorado River. Here it is at sunrise.

Still chilly 28º. Frost on everything. Remember campers the colder it gets the more you have to ventilate (no heater), my hanging jeans acted as a desiccant that first night.

Saturday night sunset panorama looking east to south :) Fisher towers are middle right

There was still snow up high but melting fast!

Hope this helps my snow bound friends. Spring is almost here.

All the calculations show it can’t work. There’s only one thing to do: make it work.

Comments

• Options
    BBsGarageBBsGarage Member Posts: 396

Spring cant come soon enough.

Bill

2017 T@G Max XL, New Jersey.
    You can drive along 10,000 miles, and still stay where you are.

• Options
    LuckyJLuckyJ Member Posts: 1,240

@BBsGarage said:

Hey, ho, slow down now. We still have many skiing days in our agenda. Season is supposed to go on until april 21 and a last employee day on the 27 as well.

Now, grass in the parks and snow on the ski runs would be nice! :)

• Options
    BBsGarageBBsGarage Member Posts: 396

@LuckyJ said:

@BBsGarage said:

Hey, ho, slow down now. We still have many skiing days in our agenda. Season is supposed to go on until april 21 and a last employee day on the 27 as well.

Now, grass in the parks and snow on the ski runs would be nice! :)

Ski season is done here, last week seemed to be the final nail in that coffin.

Bill

2017 T@G Max XL, New Jersey.
    You can drive along 10,000 miles, and still stay where you are.

• Options
    WilliamAWilliamA Member Posts: 1,311

Out and about!!!!!

Woot!

WilliamA

"When I am in charge, Starburst brand fruit chews will get their own food group....and where are all the freakin laser beams? There should be more laser beams..."

2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
    2017 T@G XL
    Boyceville, Wi.