Options

Fun with LED's!

2»

Comments

• Options
    WilliamAWilliamA Member Posts: 1,311

Well....I finally got around to installing the steplights/underglows that I've been meaning to get back to. I gutted the camper today post-trip for a good vacuuming and cleaning after the weekend. Don't get the idea that I do that after EVERY trip. I don't. Most of the time, a shovel works just fine.

I had everything out and decided that it would be a good time to run some wire. I hooked everything up to the porch light switch and got it mostly tidied up. I still need to shield the wire and plug the holes in the floor but there will be time tomorrow for that. It's working great and will aid in both my obsession with keeping up with my reputation as a fashion magnet as well as providing no excuses for planting my foot on a snake, scorpion or gilly-go-wamper. The snow-snakes are the worst, but show up as bright green under a red light so I'm covered. The gilly-go-wampers are more nefarious.

WilliamA

"When I am in charge, Starburst brand fruit chews will get their own food group....and where are all the freakin laser beams? There should be more laser beams..."

2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
    2017 T@G XL
    Boyceville, Wi.