Options

Out and about...

WilliamAWilliamA Member Posts: 1,311

I've been on the road more or less constantly for awhile. Thought I'd post a couple of recent entries in the album.

Out in the woods in north-central Wi. Fire roads and river trails.

Russian Slough on the Red Cedar River. Nice. Quiet and peaceful.

Commercial campground in Spring Green, Wi. Busy and loud, but available on short notice. Fishing was good. My oldest son and I were glad for the heater. Cold and wet for 4 days.

My last night up in Trego, Wi. I'll be on the road again tomorrow. I spent two hours this morning (3 a.m.) at the campsite drinking coffee and watching the northern lights. A wonderful treat and good way to top off the week of fire roads, campsites and testing, testing, testing. I'll be pulling in for a couple days of additions (110V outlet and charging port at the head of the bed) then it's off to either the Outer Banks or Badlands. Just go to Iowa, then take a left/right..... I'll let you know...

WilliamA

"When I am in charge, Starburst brand fruit chews will get their own food group....and where are all the freakin laser beams? There should be more laser beams..."

2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
2017 T@G XL
Boyceville, Wi.

Comments

• Options
    TomDTomD Member Posts: 358

Looks like a lot of stuff going on on the tounge in regards to water and storage containers. Can you give us a little info on this?

Tom
    Aptos, California
    2015 LG Silver Shadow
    2012 Ford Edge Sport TV

• Options
    BBsGarageBBsGarage Member Posts: 396

Way cool !!

Keep us updated.

Bill

2017 T@G Max XL, New Jersey.
    You can drive along 10,000 miles, and still stay where you are.

• Options
    pcuezzepcuezze Member Posts: 1

Yeah. I’d like to know the brand and dimensions of those totes on the tongue. Have a good time.

• Options
    WilliamAWilliamA Member Posts: 1,311
    edited October 2017

@TomD said:
    Looks like a lot of stuff going on on the tounge in regards to water and storage containers. Can you give us a little info on this?

O hi Tom,
    I've got a water can, two rubbermaid storage boxes, a shovel, (for campfire control) and it's the time of the year to keep a gallon of rv antifreeze handy. I keep my wheel chocks, tongue wheel and doormat in the propane/battery box. Got a few tools, hose and electrical hookup in one of the rubbermaid boxes and misc stuff in the other. I keep maintenance stuff under the bed.
    I'm still working on a good way to haul and store my clothes. Should probably start a thread in that and see how others are dealing with that.
    I have been thinking about taking off all the tongue storage and adding a pickup bed box but money prevents that for now. The current system is functional but busy.
    I will get the model# if the totes. I really like them. Not waterproof, but close to it.

Will

"When I am in charge, Starburst brand fruit chews will get their own food group....and where are all the freakin laser beams? There should be more laser beams..."

2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
    2017 T@G XL
    Boyceville, Wi.

• Options
    TomDTomD Member Posts: 358

Thanks for the follow up. It looks like you have dialed in the necessary stuff you need to bring with you on the T@G. My goal is to bring the least stuff as possible on any journey. I'm still a work in progress. Your input is helpful.

Tom
    Aptos, California
    2015 LG Silver Shadow
    2012 Ford Edge Sport TV