Options

Love Tags

TagCarenTagCaren Member Posts: 4

I have already gotten so much fantastic information that I decided to join the group. I wish I had found this with my 2016 Tag. Our tag was recently stolen with 2000 worth of equipment, etc. in it. Locks on storage unit, short shank lock on tongue and of course both doors and back locked. I cried for two weeks off and on not knowing if the insurance would enable me to buy another or not. Geiko came through. We are purchasing a 2019 Tag XL Boondock Edge, a nice upgrade from out other Tag. Our TV is a very old, but one of the best jeeps made, a 2001, barebones 2 door. We pulled our other Tag at 70 mph with no problems. I am hoping the new one will pull as well. Hello to all of you and thanks for all the great info.

Comments

• Options
    JoabmcJoabmc Member Posts: 64

Welcome! Glad your insurance came through for you.

19 T@G XL Boondock Edge
    07 Lexus GX 470

• Options
    LuckyJLuckyJ Member Posts: 1,240

Hello @TagCaren since you were already part of the familly, I will then say welcome to the forum.

Your new T@G will indeed be a nice upgrade. I asume your TV is a Wrangler since it is a two door. Not sure the Cherokee (I beleive last year) had 2 doors available.

As for towing, you might find that the Outback/Boundock package offer a little more drag than a regular T@G. A litle higher, wider tires, bigger fenders, the roof rack, the front aluminium full rack and a lityle more weight.

But still, they do tow nicely.

And BTW, the forum was not available in 2016. It was still part of the little guy forum. We have been cruising on our own since what, end of 2017 or beging of 2018 maybe?

Was also part of the T@G forum in between. Some info is still on that forum. And some are still writing on the Little guy as well.

Again, welcome! We will need pics of TV and TD. :)

• Options
    BBsGarageBBsGarage Member Posts: 396

It's good you had insurance, so many people do not.
    Welcome aboard!!

Bill

2017 T@G Max XL, New Jersey.
    You can drive along 10,000 miles, and still stay where you are.

• Options
    ontheroadontheroad Member Posts: 191

Welcome @TagCaren ... it's great that your insurance company came through...a 2019 will be an improvement from your previous T@g....

2021 T@B Boondock CS-S
    Former owner of 2017 T@G MAX XL
    2018 Nissan Pathfinder