Options

Stargazer window screen assembly free to a good home

WilliamAWilliamA Member Posts: 1,311

I have my stargazer screen frame removed and will give it away if anyone wants it. After a couple of weeks, it's going to the dump.

WilliamA

"When I am in charge, Starburst brand fruit chews will get their own food group....and where are all the freakin laser beams? There should be more laser beams..."

2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
2017 T@G XL
Boyceville, Wi.

Comments

• Options
    LuckyJLuckyJ Member Posts: 1,240
    edited April 2019

@WilliamA said:
    I have my stargazer screen frame removed and will give it away if anyone wants it. After a couple of weeks, it's going to the dump.

WilliamA

Man, I still have my old one that was replace under warranty. And it doeas take space. :s

At least, take it appart and sell the aluminium or recycle the component that can be recycle. A think tha aluminium is a few $ a pound. That will pay for a beer and the environment will like you. Or I will like you even more that I already do. :)

• Options
    WilliamAWilliamA Member Posts: 1,311

Just to close this thread, the screen, frame and hardware have all been recycled.

WilliamA

"When I am in charge, Starburst brand fruit chews will get their own food group....and where are all the freakin laser beams? There should be more laser beams..."

2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
    2017 T@G XL
    Boyceville, Wi.