Options

Out and About

WilliamAWilliamA Member Posts: 1,311
edited May 2019 in Camping & Travel

A beautiful spring day. Just had to do a bit of R&R this morning!

WilliamA

"When I am in charge, Starburst brand fruit chews will get their own food group....and where are all the freakin laser beams? There should be more laser beams..."

2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
2017 T@G XL
Boyceville, Wi.

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2019

Bald Eagles, Canada Geese, Redwing Blackbirds, Lesser Heron, Robins, lots of assorted LBJ's and an Indigo Bunting (score!)...and quiet (except for the geese)

WilliamA

"When I am in charge, Starburst brand fruit chews will get their own food group....and where are all the freakin laser beams? There should be more laser beams..."

2017 T@G XL
    Boyceville, Wi.

• Options
    JeeptagJeeptag Member Posts: 28

Great idea on the roll out awning over the back. Looks like a beautiful morning.

• Options
    edited May 2019

Jeeptag,

I've got a build thread on the awning somewhere here...

Ah, there it is...

https://teardrop-trailers.vanillacommunity.com/discussion/263/building-another-awning#latest

2017 T@G XL
    Boyceville, Wi.

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 636

Nice and sunny! Here in the Cleveland area, we have been in perpetual gloom. Good bird sightings @WilliamA.

Sharon - Westlake, Ohio | 2017 TaB CSS - Forum Administrator

• Options

I spent a glorious day yesterday out fishing. Took the trailer and did a bit of exploring as well down on the Chippewa River bottoms. Lots of dirt tracks and sketchy backroads. Yeah...

WilliamA

2017 T@G XL
    Boyceville, Wi.

• Options

Sprocket and I were out today on a fabulous adventure with the trailer to refine our bike/fishing gear carrying technique. The gear traveled fine on some sketchy terrain and the biking was great. We biked a few miles, returned to our day camp for lunch and got in a bit of fishing to boot. Had a bit of luck with the bass.

Good fun.

WilliamA

2017 T@G XL
    Boyceville, Wi.