Options

Thinking about it

Hello all, I went to several RV dealerships to look at the 320 model and the 400 model. I live in Colorado and we have owned 2 pull behind campers prior. First let me say I like both models and the camping we do is for the wife and I.

I was a little shocked at the asking price for both models given interior square footage. What I would like to know with current owners is it worth it, meaning in quality and resale value?

Our camping average is about 13-15 times a year. Not hard to find a camping area within a 45 minute drive from our house.

Thanks in advance for any helpful information.

Comments

• Options
    ontheroadontheroad Member Posts: 191

we have a T@G, which is smaller than the 320 or the 400...she is definitely worth every penny...the materials, the quality in manufacturing was a key selling point...not to mention the great resale value...also get on the T@B forum if you aren't there already...if you're on FB there are great forums there as well...lots to learn and a great bunch of people who will tell you their personal stories.. have fun with whatever your decision but I will tell you NuCamp stands behind the products that they make and sell...

2021 T@B Boondock CS-S
    Former owner of 2017 T@G MAX XL
    2018 Nissan Pathfinder

• Options
    ToefootToefoot Member Posts: 2

Thanks, not a FB member but I will go poking around on the T@B forum.

• Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 517
    edited October 2017

@Toefoot said:
    Hello all, I went to several RV dealerships to look at the 320 model and the 400 model. I live in Colorado and we have owned 2 pull behind campers prior. First let me say I like both models and the camping we do is for the wife and I.

I was a little shocked at the asking price for both models given interior square footage. What I would like to know with current owners is it worth it, meaning in quality and resale value?

Our camping average is about 13-15 times a year. Not hard to find a camping area within a 45 minute drive from our house.

Thanks in advance for any helpful information.

I own the a 2015 T@B Max S and love the trailer. I have owned 4 trailers now, a 4-wide Little Guy, 5-wide and Silver Shadow and now the 320. I loved them all and they allowed me the freedom to travel wherever I wanted to go. One notable thing about the 320 & 400 models is that these trailers are custom built and are head and shoulders above many of the other "similar" style trailers out there. You do get what you pay for and YES, these trailers have historically held their value. My trailer is built from composite materials, has the Azdel composite floor so the trailer will virtually last forever.

Check them out as the tolerances of the wood panels inside the interior are about one-one-thousand's of an inch! This is why you don't see any molding along the edges.

Michigan Mike
    Linden, Mi
    2019 T@B 400

• Options
    ontheroadontheroad Member Posts: 191

Mike...thought you owned a T@B?.....but Toefoot, he is a great person to talk about anything NuCamp (Pleasant Valley) has made...

2021 T@B Boondock CS-S
    Former owner of 2017 T@G MAX XL
    2018 Nissan Pathfinder

• Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 517

@ontheroad said:
    Mike...thought you owned a T@B?.....but Toefoot, he is a great person to talk about anything NuCamp (Pleasant Valley) has made...

Oops! Typo fixed above! And yes, I do own a T@B.... Another one of those fat-fingered typing errors! My bad! :D

Michigan Mike
    Linden, Mi
    2019 T@B 400

• Options
    LuckyJLuckyJ Member Posts: 1,240

....... My trailer is built from composite materials, has the Azdel composite floor so the trailer will virtually last forever.

Check them out as the tolerances of the wood panels inside the interior are about one-one-thousand's of an inch! This is why you don't see any molding along the edge.

Uh, I didn't know that the T@B had the Azdel floor. The T@G as wood floor. Protected by vinyl flooring on tog and a black tarp under. But all in all, just love the quality of the trailer. Just wish we could get them at the same price you get them in the US.