Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 633

Sharon - Westlake, Ohio | 2017 TaB CSS - Forum Administrator

Comments

• Options
    BBsGarageBBsGarage Member Posts: 396

Interesting, quite a basic unit.

Bill

2017 T@G Max XL, New Jersey.
    You can drive along 10,000 miles, and still stay where you are.

• Options
    beakybeaky Member Posts: 283
  • Options
    WilliamAWilliamA Member Posts: 1,311

Interesting....a blank canvas....right up my alley. Wonder how much it weighs.

WilliamA

"When I am in charge, Starburst brand fruit chews will get their own food group....and where are all the freakin laser beams? There should be more laser beams..."

2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
    2017 T@G XL
    Boyceville, Wi.

• Options
    LuckyJLuckyJ Member Posts: 1,240

1st thing that would need to go in, slide screen between the galley area and the bed area.

But, the bigger thing for me, not enough windows.

• Options

@LuckyJ said:
    1st thing that would need to go in, slide screen between the galley area and the bed area.

Skylights...
    WilliamA

"When I am in charge, Starburst brand fruit chews will get their own food group....and where are all the freakin laser beams? There should be more laser beams..."

2017 T@G XL
    Boyceville, Wi.

• Options
    LuckyJLuckyJ Member Posts: 1,240

@WilliamA said:

@LuckyJ said:

Skylights...
    WilliamA

Hummm, think that this would be a hazardous mod, since the roof structure would not be eprep for it.

• Options

Oh Ye of little faith.....

WilliamA

2017 T@G XL
    Boyceville, Wi.

• Options
    PoacherPoacher Member Posts: 2

I have owned the TAG SE since early January and use it extensively.
    First observation-perfect match for my tow vehicle (Cayenne Diesel).
    I live in Birmingham, Al. and drove to Austin, Tx. for the purchase.
    Gas milage from Bham to Austin (empty) 31mpg. Return with SE-27mpg. On several long distance trips since, fully loaded-25mpg @ 80mph on Interstate.

For long range hunting/fishing trips this is perfect for my use. Just completed a 10 day trip. Added Goal Zero Yeti 500x with Nomad 100
    folding panel which works great for boondocking. This is the lightest and least expensive TAG available. Didn't want and don't miss the stove, microwave, Norcold and TV. Thanks NuCamp for making an affordable unit which meets my needs.

• Options
    GigHarborTomGigHarborTom Member Posts: 271

Kinda wish I had known about this model. Do not care for the tele sound system etc. Weird front window etc. Already changed the front box. Do most cooking off an electric grill, Coleman propane etc. We do like the Electric frig. Hay we like the entire unit. I just prefer doing my own trim outs, mods etc.

Gig Harbor Tom
    Trl '17 T@G Max
    TV 2018 Mazda CX9 Signature