Options

Sold a TaG but forum gained a new member!

SystemSystem Administrator Posts: 9
This discussion was created from comments split from: SOLD - 2017 TAG WITH MODS - $8100 - Kentucky.

Comments

• Options
    willbingham1willbingham1 Member Posts: 63

I was sorry to see my TAG go to a new home. It brought me camping in 10 states all across this beautiful nation of ours. The things we experienced together were many times just breathtaking. But all is not sadness as I watched her drive away attached to another couples tow vehicle. Old 2017 Gray/Blue has now found a new home in Beaman, Iowa. Welcome now Les and Dee to the Teardrop TAG Family. They too will share in the wonderful adventure of camping in a TAG. Thank you NuCamp for making this great product available to so many. Now everyone give a wave to Les and Dee as they pass by on their way to an adventure of a lifetime. Bill

• Options
    CoulterCoulter Member Posts: 10

Thanks Bill for taking such wonderful care of this camper. We're looking forward to moving our camping experiences from the tent to the teardrop. We pulled into Starved Rock State Park in IL on Saturday night and there was another TAG there already. They asked us how we liked ours and I told them we'd been owners for 2 hours and didn't have any complaints so far!
    Looking forward to being part of this forum..
    Let the adventures begin.
    Les

TV = 2016 Highlander
    TD = 2017 T@G