Options

Interior Modifications

I needed a wind deflector for the AC so I adapted a cheap one I found on Amazon. I just wedged it into the crack above the AC. Also, wanted somewhere to keep our phones that would be easily accessible while lying down. Found these two JAVOedge nets on Amazon which I mounted underneath the overhead bins. I also stuck a couple of puck lights inside the headboard compartment. Really helps find those things buried at the bottom.

2019 T@G Boondock Edge 5W
2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4xe

Comments

• Options
    JamesDowJamesDow Member Posts: 632

Nice - I especially like the nets. Looks like they could come in handy in many places. One thing I did with mine is added a small shelf to the right of the AC. I used removable 3M hooks. I can easily remove the shelf of stuff a couple of cut pool noodles when I travel dirt roads. I use it for a Blue Ray Player, which I really only use for the video USB input it has. I hook up a hard drive with my movies (300+) and it also doubles for access to YouTube and other streaming services.
    -
    -

• Options
    HikinMikeHikinMike Member Posts: 400

Nice shelf. Looks like an easy install too.

• Options

These are the nets I used

• Options

Cup/Drink Holders

Due to the curve of the wall, these things are useless to me. Especially if you have your drink in a koozie. Has anyone modified or done away with these?