Options

2020 T@G XL Limited Edition

Did any of you see the video highlighting this T@G? Is a cross between a standard model and a Boondock model. It even has a built in ceramic heater.

2019 T@G Boondock Edge 5W
2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4xe

Comments

• Options
    DaveBDaveB Member Posts: 101

Interesting, I love the graphics and colour combo, not sure if I like the patchwork look for the cabinets though. Someone commented on the video asking if the heater would become an option , the response from NuCamp was...
    "Hmmm 🤔..... you see, I know, but I have to wait to share the news! Continue checking in with our social media channels or your local dealer for more information once it's become available!"

Its the last four words that contain the answer about the heater, looks like those of us with more use for a heater than an AC unit now may have a solution that can maintain a stock look.

Toronto, Ontario Canada
    2020 T@G Boondock Edge XL

• Options
    HikinMikeHikinMike Member Posts: 400

Agreed, the graphics are cool but the woodwork inside and out is a little slapdash.

• Options
    DaveBDaveB Member Posts: 101
    edited December 2019

Since the wife and I are not tall people, I know I would rather have the extra headboard storage vs. the slim down version with longer bed.
    I'm surprised that they didn't add the awning from the Boondock as well since it is one of the nice to have extras I would expect on a special edition.
    I'm guessing NuCamp had to put something out that was new and special for the calendar 2020 year since the 2020 model was really more of a 2019.5
    The heater also appears to be the Dr Heater Infrared model DR-838.

Toronto, Ontario Canada
    2020 T@G Boondock Edge XL

• Options
    HikinMikeHikinMike Member Posts: 400

It sure is! I was trying to figure out what brand it was. $33 at Home Depot. Looks like the handle was removed for the install.