Options

Missouri Teardrop – Thumbs Up!

ALMPMinnALMPMinn Member Posts: 10

I would like to give a big thumbs up to Missouri Teardrop.

I have been trying to order doors for my microwave opening for over three months. I tried to keep it local in Minnesota or Wisconsin, but all the dealers I would call or email would either not return my calls or my e-mails. I even tried several times.

Missouri Teardrop replied to my e-mails promptly and set up a call immediately. They provided a quote and helped me order the doors within 2 days of my first contact with them.

Dana and Barb are the best. Call them if you needs NuCamp parts.

Thank You!

Comments

• Options
    WilliamAWilliamA Member Posts: 1,311

Good to know. I tried for almost 2 years to get new vinyl stripes and badges from NuCamp and finally gave up. Maybe I'll give them a try.

Where are you guys at? Maybe we should get together down the Mississippi shore for a weekend sit-around? I'm in the Menomonie, Wi. area.....

WilliamA

"When I am in charge, Starburst brand fruit chews will get their own food group....and where are all the freakin laser beams? There should be more laser beams..."

2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
    2017 T@G XL
    Boyceville, Wi.

• Options
    ALMPMinnALMPMinn Member Posts: 10

We are up in Walker MN on Leech Lake. This is our first year in a drop. We were tent campers for the past 30 years and have decided to try to be more mobile when we travel. We both are grads of UW Stout so have fond memories of Menomonie.

Al