Options

Off the wall...

FroggerFrogger Member Posts: 156

Picking up our 2020 Boondock XL from a pal's local RV place soon; 1st thing the wife said was "where will we put the shoes"...not prone to leaving 'em out or under the camper due to possible spider infiltration lol. Considered a dry bag for mine & leaving em outside the door, she's not too hep on that...thanks in advance...

Comments

• Options
    BBsGarageBBsGarage Member Posts: 396

plastic shoe boxes. Ive seen them somehow attached to the underside of the camper somehow, not sure how though.

Bill

2017 T@G Max XL, New Jersey.
    You can drive along 10,000 miles, and still stay where you are.

• Options
    SueBHunnySueBHunny Member Posts: 133

My quick and easy solution when I don't want to leave them outside is those cheapo drawstring backpacks. Insert shoes, hang on cabinet door handle.

Sue
    State College, PA
    2015 T@G Max
    2012 Subaru Outback

• Options
    DaveBDaveB Member Posts: 101

My wife bags her shoes then puts the bag in the netting on the door, myself I leave my shoes in the car and switch to trusty dollar store flip flops I leave those on the fender outside. Nowhere for bugs to hide in them and no fumbling around at 3am when the old man bladder wakes me up. Rain no problem for plastic flipflops, I can deal with wet feet, and if they go missing who cares they cost a buck. Just make sure you bag shoes if you have the netting on the doors, they mark up the doors like crazy and its a bugger to get them clean again.

Toronto, Ontario Canada
    2020 T@G Boondock Edge XL

• Options

Thanks folks, excellent ideas, think I'll get a plastic tub w/ cover to put extra footwear & slide it under the camper; I usually take a pair of tennis shoes/Crocs & kayak slip ons, wife does tennis shoes & flops...

• Options
    mgreen2mgreen2 Member Posts: 193

Marine vinyl bag attached under the bed with Velcro

2017 T@G Max

• Options

Dang neat idea, thanks for the pics

• Options
    ontheroadontheroad Member Posts: 191

Tried the storage box outside... didn't like it there...on our recent trip to T@bazona...between rain, high winds and 17* mornings I started putting my flip flops in a bag and kept them inside the trailer so they'd be warm and dry the next morning...other footwear, which I brought too many, remained in the tv....worked out well for me...hubby left his outside and complained when they were cold the next day...😁

2021 T@B Boondock CS-S
    Former owner of 2017 T@G MAX XL
    2018 Nissan Pathfinder

• Options
    HikinMikeHikinMike Member Posts: 400

I have a Boondock and I put my shoes into the bungies mounted on the door.

2019 T@G Boondock Edge 5W
    2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
    2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4xe