Campsite Photos

HellFishHellFish Member Posts: 140

This website is great for planning purposes. If the campground you are considering is in their database, you will find photos and other info that might help your planning.

https://www.campsitephotos.com/

2014 T@G

Comments

• HikinMikeHikinMike Member Posts: 400

Thanks. Useful resource.

2019 T@G Boondock Edge 5W
    2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
    2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4xe

• Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 631

Received this from a Campendium email.

Who is out there with their TaG in Sedona?

Sharon - Westlake, Ohio | 2017 TaB CSS - Forum Administrator

• beakybeaky Member Posts: 283
  • WilliamAWilliamA Member Posts: 1,311

Memorial day sequestration picnic...

Backyard campsite #03 plug-in, showers, water hookup, maintenance facilities...

WilliamA

"When I am in charge, Starburst brand fruit chews will get their own food group....and where are all the freakin laser beams? There should be more laser beams..."

2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
    2017 T@G XL
    Boyceville, Wi.

• Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 631

Good, clean fun @WilliamA!

Sharon - Westlake, Ohio | 2017 TaB CSS - Forum Administrator

• SueBHunnySueBHunny Member Posts: 133
    edited May 2020

Without question the prettiest place I've ever taken my little camper. It's used to music festivals, but this year Memorial Day came with fewer hippies and more trees in the Tioga State Forest in PA.

Sue
    State College, PA
    2015 T@G Max
    2012 Subaru Outback

• FroggerFrogger Member Posts: 156

Left Camp Asphalt for a few days after Virginia opened the state parks last Thursday & hit the woods for a few days for a break in of the Boondock Edge XL, felt dang good to get out; love the camper, especially the wifester...

• JamesDowJamesDow Member Posts: 632

Just got back from some dispersed camping on Cleveland National Forest land. The site was off of Kitchen Creek Road. I did complete a Wilderness and Visitor Permit and faxed it to the Ranger District location. They responded back the following:

"Descanso - Although opportunities for dispersed camping and backpacking on the Cleveland National Forest remain available to the public, Visitor Permits are not being issued until the Descanso District Office reopens. Currently, a Visitor Permit will not be required to dispersed camp or backpack."

I ended up moving between three different camp spots. The first spot, I was run off by livestock. Had a good time, except for the flies. They were everywhere and made things somewhat unbearable. The last photo is looking down on my last campsite. (GPS) 32.836479, -116.450455
    Stay Safe