Options

Unidentified object

Discovered these lying under the sink. Wonder what the hay. Look like they could be from a small pump. But pump seems to be all there and operational.

Gig Harbor Tom
Trl '17 T@G Max
TV 2018 Mazda CX9 Signature

Comments

• Options
    WilliamAWilliamA Member Posts: 1,311

Screws for the clamps holding the sink in. Look "up"....
    WilliamA

"When I am in charge, Starburst brand fruit chews will get their own food group....and where are all the freakin laser beams? There should be more laser beams..."

2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
    2017 T@G XL
    Boyceville, Wi.

• Options
    GigHarborTomGigHarborTom Member Posts: 271

William A Thanks I'll check it out Tom

Gig Harbor Tom
    Trl '17 T@G Max

• Options
    TomDTomD Member Posts: 358

Those are doohickey’s that attach to the thingamajig so that the sink recognizes water.

Tom
    Aptos, California
    2015 LG Silver Shadow
    2012 Ford Edge Sport TV

• Options

Kinda what I was thinkin. Being a XXL old goat, I ain't much into turning into a pretzel anymore to look up. Took my trusty shop mirrors and a flashlight. Did the best I could and see, nothing out of place or obviously missing. I have done a bit of crawling under and around. Greasing this and that, painting axle etc.
    Water works, sink did not complain. Do seem to have a broken off vent line from water tank to the outside doohihicky. Line is so dang short you can't play with it much.
    Played around with the funky wheel up front. Drilled and installed a lock pin.
    Damn I have a lot of hardware on the shelves after restoring the old Avion and the 66 pickup. Kinda handy. Even if you did have to by a whole box or dozen when you only needed one or two.
    Put her away for a while, trying out the new cover that came with her.

Gig Harbor Tom
    Trl '17 T@G Max

• Options
    BBsGarageBBsGarage Member Posts: 396

I think I dropped them last year, thanks for finding them. ;)

Bill

2017 T@G Max XL, New Jersey.
    You can drive along 10,000 miles, and still stay where you are.

• Options
    LightningdonLightningdon Member Posts: 110

I think I am pretty certain the item on the right is a pen. Commonly used to write checks to finance mods on your T@G. =)

• Options

Yup

Gig Harbor Tom
    Trl '17 T@G Max