Options

Soon to be owner - just glad to be here!

Pup7Pup7 Member Posts: 14

Hi! I'm an Air Force nurse currently stationed in Washington State. I'm finally going to buy a T@g in the next three months - it would've been sooner but I just found out I'm going to New Mexico for 10 weeks on a temporary assignment. I've been in WA for almost five years (a long time for an officer!) and only got into camping and hiking in the last 18 months when I finally bought a Subaru (I have assimilated into the local scenery except for my license plates and my accent, LOL- I'm from North Carolina). My husband planted the idea of a trailer a few months ago, and I've decided the T@g is for me. I'm looking forward to learning from all of you and maybe even meeting some of you some day!

2022 T@g Boondock 5WTV: 2023 Subaru Outback Wilderness

Comments

• Options
    HikinMikeHikinMike Member Posts: 400

Welcome. Keep us posted about your search. There are members here who have trailers for sale, btw.

2019 T@G Boondock Edge 5W
    2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
    2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4xe

• Options
    SueBHunnySueBHunny Member Posts: 133

Subaru and T@G go together like peanut butter and jelly. :) Welcome!

Sue
    State College, PA
    2015 T@G Max
    2012 Subaru Outback

• Options
    drsukiedrsukie Member Posts: 47

Welcome! I just bought one this past month, a lightly used 2020 XL Boondock, and took her for her maiden voyage this past weekend. I love it. I live FT in a 32 ft Fleetwood Bounder but am stationary - and that thing is just too much of a hassle to take out for a weekend, esp. spur of the moment - and with the gas prices 2 years ago let alone today. This is ideal. My tow is a 2015 Ford Escape with a 2,000 tow limit, so I am in hellbent on keeping things light. So far, it as fine! Yeah, the mpg took a nosedive, but about 13 versus the usual 23; far better than the 7-9 of the Bounder!

Campers: Sue, Pippi, & ObiJuan TV: '23 Hyundai Ioniq 5 SE RWD EV... Playtoy: '20 T@G XL Boondock Edge... Home/THOW:1998 Fleetwood Bounder 32K

• Options
    Pup7Pup7 Member Posts: 14
    edited February 2023

I GOT ONE!!! Back in October just before I got transferred to Alaska, I bought a new Outback and a 2022 T@g Boondock! Pulled her all the way to Anchorage and I can't wait to take her out when the weather permits!!!

2022 T@g Boondock 5WTV: 2023 Subaru Outback Wilderness

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 633

Congrats! Lots of camping in Alaska to be had!

Sharon - Westlake, Ohio | 2017 TaB CSS - Forum Administrator