Options

Today’s Mods

Here’s another mod post....

Today I received in the mail some goodies. Took me a few hours to do but way worth it. I can smell the camp fire and taste the cold beer already.

First, I installed the froli system. Wow.... huge difference. I love it!

Second, I decided to go with the dual 6 volt setup. I’m hoping to take advantage of the extra amp hours with this setup. Boondocking here I come!

Third, due to there being no room left in the tub for the LP tank I had to move the tank outside of the tub. I was able to modify a rhino-rack propane tank holder to fit the front of my T@G.

Due to me moving the tank out of the tub, I needed a longer propane pigtail. 5 feet did the trick.

Top it all off with a LP tank case and I’m DONE!

Comments

• Options
    WilliamAWilliamA Member Posts: 1,311

Looks great and is much more functional than the stock setup. I like the propane tank lasso and wish I had found one like it earlier. Much nicer than metal straps and threaded rod imo. Sigh.....I suppose it's time for my aging a$$ to look into the froli. Even at home, I spend my nights like a vampire. Lots of tylenol and mid-night philosophy related to human anatomy and its lack of grease zerks....Sigh....

WilliamA

"When I am in charge, Starburst brand fruit chews will get their own food group....and where are all the freakin laser beams? There should be more laser beams..."

2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
    2017 T@G XL
    Boyceville, Wi.

• Options
    Colorado0712Colorado0712 Member Posts: 9

Thanks! Back in my college years I was able to sleep directly on the floor without any issues. Now my back is very picky. Having metal straps was my last resort but was able to find the lasso. I’m happy the way everything ended up.