Options

Sink Faucet Upgrade?

Although the white plastic faucet does the job; I would like a chrome, nickel or stainless steel looking faucet. Has anyone done that? If yes, which faucet did you select?

2019 T@G Boondock Edge 5W
2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4xe

Comments

• Options
    HikinMikeHikinMike Member Posts: 400

It is a 12V faucet and there doesnt appear to be many chrome/nickel replacements. And to show you how much I use it, I just discovered its a 360 swivel faucet. I guess I'll keep it.

• Options
    ontheroadontheroad Member Posts: 191

love the swivel part...while travelling I raise it and add some pipe insulation around it to protect it...we travel with a loaded galley and an outdoor rug on the counter...pipe insulation also protects the pex piping under the sink and the drain control

2021 T@B Boondock CS-S
    Former owner of 2017 T@G MAX XL
    2018 Nissan Pathfinder

• Options
    LuckyJLuckyJ Member Posts: 1,240

@HikinMike said:
    It is a 12V faucet and there doesnt appear to be many chrome/nickel replacements. And to show you how much I use it, I just discovered its a 360 swivel faucet. I guess I'll keep it.

Nope, it is a standard type faucet for campers and sailboat. The pump as its on pressure switch on and off. Proof of that, look under tge counter, no electrical line, and is also work when you turn the side water line on, that as a standard water hose outlet.

• Options
    Dr_DoomDr_Doom Member Posts: 45

It might be a little late, but I found a faucet that someone else had used on the facebook Tag group.

Decdeal Foldable RV Fauce

you will also need to get a 1/2" Female NPT to 3/8" Barb adapter, and a 1/2" FIP locknut (I found both at Ace Hardware for $10)

2020 Tag XL Boondock, 2015 Toyota 4Runner, Northern California

• Options
    HikinMikeHikinMike Member Posts: 400

No, you aren't late. I like that faucet. A high rise like that would be nice.