Mike
Chaverim Basenjis
-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—
2018 T@G Sofitel
2016 Audi A3 e-tron

Comments

• Options
    stevemilligan42stevemilligan42 Member Posts: 27

That's an incredible document. Would love one for the T@G.

• Options
    daveandcorlenedaveandcorlene Member Posts: 74

Amazing! Thank you Chaverim!

2021 TAG XL Boondock
    Toyota Tacoma
    Evergreen State

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 632

An owner written TaG Resource Guide would make a great winter project for someone! Any volunteers?

Sharon - Westlake, Ohio | 2017 TaB CSS - Forum Administrator

• Options
    HikinMikeHikinMike Member Posts: 400

Wow, that would be great. Why cant nuCamp do this? Argh!

2019 T@G Boondock Edge 5W
    2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
    2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4xe

• Options
    JamesDowJamesDow Member Posts: 632

For what it is worth, attached is a version of the T@BB400 Resource Guide.
    Lots of work would be required to get it into a good workable document for the T@G.
    Be aware that this Unofficial Guide is marked with a © copyright emblem.
    Maybe our moderator could get us permission to legally move forward with an update for the T@G.

That would take permission from David Weinstein and nüCamp.

• Options

Not sure that you need to do anything if you follow the format and create the document you want. It’s not like the manual has been published. I will see what Mike and Verna advise. I don’t think nuCamp knows about that manual!

• Options

So, the manual has been shared on Facebook as well. It is a collection of knowledge in the public domain. It is not a nuCamp document and as far as the Admin team knows, it has not been acknowledged by nuCamp. Go ahead and contact the author.

I plan to tackle an instructional manual for the TaBs this winter. I hope to make it easy to access content without creating a tome of info.

• Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Administrator Posts: 517

I have written manuals in the past and will just add that it does take a lot of time and effort. At this point in time I don’t have the time to get engaged in an effort like this as I have a lot going on around me and more irons in the fire than I can handle right now.

But I agree with the sentiment and intent here, a manual of this level is worthy of consideration and would go a long way in helping others whether it be a seasoned veteran or a new trailer owner. And since this material was created by this individual whether it contains his copyright emblem or not, it does in fact become his document legally and it is protected by law.

I agree with Sharon, if you are interested in seeing this through (it is definitely a good idea) one of you needs to contact nuCamp and the owner of the document and see if you can get their input and buy in therein. I know the CEO of nuCamp (Scott Hubble) and will reach out to him for his thoughts too. And let me just say that inasmuch as I know Scott appreciates and values member input, ideas and things like this that add value to camping and the use of their trailers, I know him and his staff and employees are very busy too and therefore I cannot speak for him and the Company as I’m certain they have a lot on their plate right now.

If you folks want to attempt this project or some how assist them with it and seek their guidance on it my guess is that there is potential here, it is a good thing and worthy of consideration. What would be even better would be to get assistance too from the individual who produced the T@B document as I think he is a seasoned hand from the looks of his document.

No guarantees here, but I will at least see what Scott thinks and will report back as I know he is a very busy man. 👍🏻

Michigan Mike
    Linden, Mi
    2019 T@B 400

• Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Administrator Posts: 517

Some updated information here... I did get a response from Scott Hubble earlier today as follows:

Hi Mike it's good to hear from you. I appreciate you reaching out to me on the subject matter. One of the things we actually had on the calendar this year was to create comprehensive and accurate manuals for all of our products. They have all been completed and reviewed except the tag. The final review process is scheduled for next Monday. I have shared your email address with Julie so that when everything is finalized to she can shoot you over an email with the manuals for all of the products.

Thanks,

Scott Hubble

Michigan Mike
    Linden, Mi
    2019 T@B 400