Options

2019 T@G Base Model

JPRolandJPRoland Member Posts: 3

Is $10,500 a good price for a barely used 2019 Base model T@G? I own a T@B but have an opportunity to pick up a T@G and help out a friend. This is not the XL it is the 5' wide model. It looks real slick with blue trim and blue fenders. Thank you for answering.

Comments

• Options
    JamesDowJamesDow Member Posts: 632

I purchased a used 2018 T@G Max 5-Wide (base model) in late 2018 for $11,000. Mine was used seldom, in good shape with no significant issues.

Below is a photo of my unit as I drove it home 400 miles from the San Francisco Bay area. Besides some photos, I had not seen the trailer in person.

In my opinion a price of $10,500 is very good.

Good luck.

• Options

Thanks, James. I'll take a look at it tomorrow.

• Options
    zgfiredudezgfiredude Member Posts: 206

I would agree with James on the good price......anything that hits the general camper market sells quickly and for too much money these days. I'd jump on that opportunity.

'21 T@G 5w Boondock, 2006 Toyota Land Cruiser B)

• Options
    JamesDowJamesDow Member Posts: 632

F.Y.I.
    Two minor correctable items I encountered upon purchase.
    Water access side door would not unlock - Solved easily by using graphite
    Water pump would not prime - Took apart and manually primed.
    After a bit, I also unscrewed the overhead speakers and dumped debris from trailer construction. Sound of the speakers got better, but will never be great.
    At some point, I also replaced the two USB outlet ports because they were not functioning correctly. Again, a cheap fix.
    F.Y.I. the 2018 Max came with the stargazer window, audio system, Television, Refrigerator, Air Conditioning. I beleve the 2019 base also came with the same.

I replaced the stock battery after about a year and a half.
    Replaced with a CostCo Group 24 marine battery $78.99.
    I just very recently replaced that marine battery with a 12V 100Ah Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery.
    Good Luck

• Options

Well, I'm passing on the T@G for now as she doesn't have her title in hand, yet. We'll see.