Options

Out and about

WilliamAWilliamA Member Posts: 1,311
edited March 2021 in Camping & Travel

Just had to get out today for a bit. Checked all the bits and did a spray of door locks and hinges with WD40. Sparked up the stove and had a coffee while I was at it. I'm going to be doing more of this stuff as weather permits. It's good to be out.

The Gladiator makes light work of it.

WilliamA

"When I am in charge, Starburst brand fruit chews will get their own food group....and where are all the freakin laser beams? There should be more laser beams..."

2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
2017 T@G XL
Boyceville, Wi.

Comments

• Options
    LuckyJLuckyJ Member Posts: 1,240

Wow, spring already???
    We just got a little snow and a cold snap! Wintsr is finaly begining! 😊

• Options

LuckyJ,

I don't harbor any illusions about winter being over. There's no way I'm stowing the snowblower! But spring or just "fake spring" I'm taking the win. I have noticed that lots of people are moving their ice shacks off the lakes though. That's pretty early. They usually wait until the DNR shags them off in a couple more weeks...

I'm going camping this weekend...

WilliamA

"When I am in charge, Starburst brand fruit chews will get their own food group....and where are all the freakin laser beams? There should be more laser beams..."

2017 T@G XL
    Boyceville, Wi.

• Options
    csonnicsonni Member Posts: 353

Wish we could think about taking our new T@G Boondock off for a night or two. We've got a solid 6 or more feet of snow to go, with 15+ feet high mound in the front. Just itching to travel.

• Options

Spent the day yesterday out looking at the river and doing a bit of exploring. Back roads were just a bit muddy with frost boils and ruts but the weather was great. It's going to get colder for a week or so with rain so I'll be keeping close to home. Perhaps next week I'll try and do a little overnighting. I want to do a few more miles of the trans-wisconsin adventure trail.

WilliamA

2017 T@G XL
    Boyceville, Wi.