Options

Cerakote works wonders

scotthulbsscotthulbs Member Posts: 11
edited September 2021 in Products & Accessories

I didn't get any results from searching "Cerakote" so I thought I would share my experience. I originally bought it for my father in law, he just had his jeep repainted and the black plastic fender flares looked dull compared to the fresh shine of the new paint. I hadn't used the product before but it's pretty cheap and I knew he would appreciate it. It really made his old grayish fender flares look like new. Its been 3-4 months and it still looks great.

Now just picking up my first T@G less than a week ago the first thing I noticed was how dull and discolored the fenders were. A quick clean, dry, and apply of the Cerakote and they look like new again. I will admit it looks better on his jeep due to the texture of the fender flares. There is a slight streakiness on the T@G due to it smooth texture but overall it looks exponentially better. Just wanted to share for anyone out there with dingy looking fenders.

I was too anxious to get it applied and didn't get a before picture but here is the after.

Comments