Options

Help with Yakima Roof Rack on 2020 Boondock XL

Hello all,

I've read all the threads about this, but still unsure of the exact rails and rack to get for our 2020 Boondock XL. Can anyone that's done it please give me the part numbers or any additional info? Just purchased a Batwing Awning and need to get the Roof Rack installed.

Thank You!

2020 Tag Boondock XL
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport Freedom w/Max Tow

Comments

• Options
    rasras Member Posts: 173

Talk to NuCamp. There are specific mounting points that correspond with the aluminum tubing that forms the frame of your tag. If you search the forum for Yakima Racks, you'll find some horror stories.

RV 2016 T@G 5W
    TV 2019 Outback or 2011 4Runner

• Options
    ccsachsccsachs Member Posts: 4

Does your trailer already have the rail system installed on the top and you are just looking to add the rack? Or do you also need to get the trails screwed into your roof?

If you already have the rails, I have most of the yakima system available for sale.

• Options
    jsp66jsp66 Member Posts: 7

Thanks for the comments. After talking to NuCamp to get the part numbers, and calling four different dealers, I think I have ordered what I need. Fingers crossed as none of the four dealers really seemed to have a clue. ccsachs, no rails on the Tag so I need everything.

2020 Tag Boondock XL
    2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport Freedom w/Max Tow