We contracted the teardrop fever!

konjurerkonjurer Member Posts: 5

My wife (Chris) and I (Tim) just purchased a 2022 T@g XL Boondocker. I got the bug about 11 days ago when a good friend showed me his Braxton Creek Bushwacker teardrop. Totally shocked to hear my wife love the idea of a teardrop. The notion of a teardrop camper seemed to get right past her previous objections! After a week of in-depth Youtube research, we locked onto the nuCamp T@g as the best value for our budget and needs. The Bushwacker was $10K cheaper but the quality was not good. You get what you pay for!

Other than a few Cub Scout campouts, my wife is new to camping. I've camped a lot over my life with the Boy Scouts and in my parent's pop-up camper. I quit tent camping about ten years ago because I couldn't sleep on the ground anymore. Hoping that I can find a comfy, cozy solution to sleeping in the T@g. I ordered the Froli Sleep System and a memory foam topper - hoping that combo gives me a nearly pain-free night of sleep.

So while I wait for a hitch to get off the cargo ship somewhere off the coast of sunny California and then onto my vehicle, I'm finding all the little things I need to buy to fully equip this little beast. So many mods and extra goodies to look at! I'm going to be much poorer by the time I actually get our T@g outside and into nature.

We live in eastern Iowa and probably we'll be starting to hit some of our beautiful state parks. Assuming we love our new hobby, we'll be stretching our wings outside of our state. Hoping to meet some of you in person!

Tim

Comments