Options

Quick Weekend Trip

MrGneissGuyMrGneissGuy Member Posts: 20
edited July 2022 in Camping & Travel

A nearby State Park (Summit Lake) had a single spot available for the weekend, so we decided to make a quick trip. Our second with our T@G, and our second with storms rolling through. We just got the edges of the storm, Saturday morning, and they were over fairly early and fortunately dropped the temps into the 70s. A branch came down on our T@G, but I couldn't see any damage.

One thing of note, I got to answer my wife's question as to why I always bring a tool roll with me after the sink drain got clogged. Now I have to add one of those little wire snake things to the tool roll, which would have been a lot easier and faster.

Dennis
Indiana
2015 T@G

Comments

• Options
    Tag75605Tag75605 Member Posts: 40

Looks like a nice place to camp. I learned on my very first outing, with the new T@g, to always carry a tool set. Funny thing is I’ve never needed them since that very first trip. It’s funny how things like that work.

When I needed tools, they were at home. Now that I have them in the T@g, I haven’t needed them. However, I’m sure that need would arise again, if I ever took them out of the T@g.

That’s a nice looking setup you have there. Happy Trails!