Options

2018 T@G outback tire rub marks on side of trailer

SchmidrwSchmidrw Member Posts: 2
edited January 2018 in Help - Computer & System

Reading about Krisr problem with her brakes/ bearings. I had the same problems with my bearings in August. It took almost a full tube of grease to grease the bearing. I did this with tires off, it was easier to rotate the drum and grease the bearings. Today I was reading about she needed 1/4" spacers between the hub and wheel. I just noticed that I have the same thing going on. The tires have rubbed on the side of the trailer. Do I call Nucamp or the dealer.

Comments

• Options
    LuckyJLuckyJ Member Posts: 1,240

Well, my dealer had no clue when I talked to them about that and they told me that I could bye wheel spacers for my brand new trailer that they had just sold me. Bull...

So after a few months cause something up came up and I realized that they were closed for the winter, I decided to call nucamp directly, and they shipped me a set of wheel spacers under warranty.

So I would began by calling the dealer, and if they start arguing, tell them to give a call to nucamp and if they don't do anything, call nucamp. So they can send the parts to you or dealer and deal with the dealer about their customer service dep.

And I will be talking with my dealer when they reopen in march. ;)

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 139

Dealer is always the first call. If the dealer does not work with you, the nüCamp is the next call.