Options

Cover for 2023 T@g XL Boondock 6 wide

Hello friends!

I'm new to owning a trailer and new to the community. I recently purchased a 2023 T@g XL Boondock 6 wide and I need to find a cover for it. I checked with The Teardrop Shop to see if their product would fit over the new side mounted spare but they said no it will not. I hear All Pro Adventures offers a cover for the Tag but I'm wondering if that will cover the side mounted spare tire. Does anyone in the community have any insight? Any and all help will be greatly appreciated :)

Thank you for your time,

-Dave

Comments

• Options
    The_RiggerThe_Rigger Member Posts: 111
    edited October 2023

This cover will fit it, with a little bit of room to spare: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IU4BE6G?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Dave in Michigan
    '21 T@G XL
    "If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

• Options
    DschnekenDschneken Member Posts: 2

Thank you very much @The_Rigger. I was hesitant on mention the one you suggested only because some of the images show a full door, similar to the ones we see on the T@b 320. I suppose a larger cover is better than no cover, right?
    Thanks again for your help.

• Options
    edited October 2023

Actually, the Model 3 that I linked to is the cover I use on my T@G XL, which is the older version of your 6-Wide. The cover only has one zippered door port, on the curb side, and it's pretty much the same size as the T@G door, not the T@B. It also has a zippered galley hatch flap, which I find to be extremely convenient. I also like the dual under-chassis wind straps. For a hundred bucks, I think it's a keeper. You sure could do worse for more money.

Dave in Michigan
    '21 T@G XL
    "If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

• Options
    rasras Member Posts: 174
    edited October 2023

That's the cover I use on my 2016 T@G 5 wide and it's plenty big enough to fit on a six wide. Don't know how much difference in length between that and an XL but it tucks under in both front and back on the corners of the 5W. I'm working on my fourth year with the same cover. Bought mine at Northern Tool. Cost just under $90 then.

RV 2016 T@G 5W
    TV 2019 Outback or 2011 4Runner

• Options
    edited October 2023

It tucks under the corners the same way on my XL, which I believe is the same size as a 6-Wide. I don't believe there's any difference in length among any of the T@Gs.

Dave in Michigan
    '21 T@G XL