Options

It's Springtime...

The_RiggerThe_Rigger Member Posts: 112

Dave in Michigan
'21 T@G XL
"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

Comments

• Options
    edited April 15

Dave in Michigan
    '21 T@G XL
    "If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 636

@Rigger - are you going somewhere with that thought😁

Sharon - Westlake, Ohio | 2017 TaB CSS - Forum Administrator

• Options

Hm. Apparently I can no longer post to the forums from my phone. The original post should've read thus:

"...And that means I'll be hauling Wanderlust over to Grand Rapids to have the local nüCamp gurus sort out the intermittent fault in the ceiling accent LED lights. This oughtta be interesting"

And my follow-on comment said, "Apologies if this posts twice; something went horribly wrong on my end, trying to post from my iEuphemism." Which apparently was an understatement.

Dave in Michigan
    '21 T@G XL

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 636

@The_Rigger - @Prismtag just had the same post outcome. I will notify Vanilla. Gremlins!

Sharon - Westlake, Ohio | 2017 TaB CSS - Forum Administrator

• Options
    edited April 25

Our Story Thus Far: The service center at Vuerink's just phoned; it seems there are "a bunch" of short circuits in the LED accent lights in my camper. They'll have to replace everything, to the tune of around $300. Parts ordered from nüCamp today; they claim 7-10 business days to get the stuff from Ohio, then maybe a day or so to rip out the defective stuff and install the new bits.

I'm not sure how many "a bunch" is, or whether that's a metric Bunch or an Imperial Bunch.

To be continued...

Dave in Michigan
    '21 T@G XL

• Options
    edited May 1
    Well, that was quicker than I expected. Got a phone call from Veurink's this morning; the lighting repairs are all done and the T@G is ready for me to go pick up. I guess Friday morning laundry is gonna get put off til Friday afternoon...

Dave in Michigan
    '21 T@G XL