Battery disconnect problem?

Hi ya’ll. Need help analyzing why my 2017 TAG boondock isn’t getting power from my fully charged battery. Details: worked fine past week. Before new trip, I charged the 100 Ah lithium battery w/ plugin outlet charger and then hooked up battery in camper. Then hooked camper up to shore power to get cooler going while packing. Then hooked up 7-pin. Disconnected shore power and drove to campsite. I believe (think) the battery disconnect was on all through all these (unfortunately?). 
Got to campsite and there’s no electricity to any camper accessories (LED lights, cooler, fan, nada). Checked connections on battery, checked fuses on converter, checked breaker switches. All good. 
Only thing I can think of is that the battery disconnect switch is out. Thoughts? Advice? Please!!!

Comments

• The_RiggerThe_Rigger Member Posts: 163
    edited July 27
    If the fuses are all good, it may be the switch is bad, or possibly a wire came disconnected somewhere.

Dave in Michigan
    '21 T@G XL
    "If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

• LyndallLyndall Member Posts: 5
    So….rechecked the fuses when I got home and, indeed, one was blown. Now I know use a flashlight to backlight vs. evening sky . Duh. Thanks everyone 
  • rasras Member Posts: 190
    I carry an inexpensive multimeter to check voltages, fuses and connections.  You can learn how use one on youtube

RV 2016 T@G 5W
    TV 2019 Outback or 2011 4Runner

• The_RiggerThe_Rigger Member Posts: 163
    edited July 27
    Lyndall said:
    So….rechecked the fuses when I got home and, indeed, one was blown. Now I know use a flashlight to backlight vs. evening sky . Duh. Thanks everyone 
    They make ATC and ATO blade-type fuses that have a tiny LED onboard that lights up when the main fuse link blows, making it easy to spot an open circuit. This might be the perfect application for those fuses.

FWIW, the newer WFCO power centers have LED blown-fuse indicators right on the circuit board next to the fuses; makes it really easy to spot a dead fuse.

Dave in Michigan
    '21 T@G XL
    "If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)