Options

wind defelctor

who knows the wind deflector made out of metal
that wraps around burners height is same as top of burners

Comments

• Options
    LuckyJLuckyJ Member Posts: 1,240

Well, i created it fro, a lenght of aluminium flat bar available in most hardware store, kind of folded it as I go to fit around the burner grill and cut to the lenght that was requiered to leave enough to fastend it close with a stainless metal screew. I was thinking of using a pop rivet, and simply forgot when I got to it. I think the piece is 1 1/2" inch wide.

Since it was the first on, now people have made better version, one that circulate is made of a piece of stainless flat bar. To make a real nice fold, ai should have cute a template around a piece of wood to exact dimension, but again, I just said to my self, start bending, or I will never do it. You only need a way to cut the bar to lenght once you made the form and a drill with a self tapping screew.

Once it is done, you can leave it on and only remove to clean.

So far, no bad comment from people who tried it.

I do not have a built tread for it, I think I have placed pics in the Le Refuge tread and some are also available as reference in other treads.

Hope this help. And there is no pattend on this, I would like it to be like open source, w/o any one getting profit out of it. Lol