Options

Brand new 2018 T@B 400 shower leak

I’m new to the forum. I’ve had my T@B 400 under 2 weeks. There was a drip in the shower upon pick up that my dealer assured me was just water dripping from shower test. This turns out to be incorrect. The shower leaked behind the wall soaking into the closet, the floor, and the bed frame. I bought this camper specifically for the materials they use and the craftsmanship of the wood work. I’m a contractor (management not hands on) and these are the details I geek out on. I’m concerned that if my dealer does wood repairs they will not be thorough, will not be the same materials and it’ll never meet my high standard again. I dried it out right away but I know that the wood will delaminate prematurely from this and the floor is compromised. Has anyone else had a wood damage warranty claim? Who did your repairs, dealer or NuCamp? How was it handled? What was the end result?

Comments

• Options
    LuckyJLuckyJ Member Posts: 1,240

You should go to the T@B forum, also by Nucamp. This is where the T@B 400 owners go. More similarity with other T@B than with the T@G.

Not that we do not want you here, just that you will get more info overthere.

Enjoy your big T@B. :)