Options

It’s a 2014 but that’s all I know...

So I am a full time RVer with hubby and he decided to buy me a 2014 T@G so we can go camping on the weekends. Yes you read that right. I live in a 40 foot Montana and have a T@G for weekends... gawd I love that man.

But anyway, we know it is a 2014. We know it is a T@G. But that’s it. Tilly (that’s the little ones name) has the little guy website on the back. It has portholes on the doors. It looked a lot like some of the photos I have seen. But... I have no TV, I have no A/C. I have no refrigerator. I do have a sink (with the drain right under it so I will need a hose to run it away from my feet). I have a 2 burner stove. I have wood paneling. I have a fresh water tank. I bought a queen size mattress foam topper and it fits perfectly.

I have seen names like Max and Lite and LG and 5 wide and 6 wide. I would like to ask questions but I don’t know what I have! How can I find out? Shouldn’t there be a vin plate or something on it? The dealer paperwork called it a Little Guy T@G. The loan paper work called it “livin Lite” and “Little Guy”.

I love my Tilly but I need to figure her out so I can understand her better!

Comments