Options

Roof basket free to a good home

I am getting rid of my spares and kipple (Phillip K. Dick reference. Anyone who's read his novel:
"Do Androids dream of Electric Sheep"
will know what kipple is)

I have a complete, perfectly serviceable Curt roof basket with hardware that I am giving away. I put my Yakima basket back on and don't need two. It has been mounted to a T@G roofrack and has the center hole cut for the vent cover.

Local pickup only. I'm (sort of) close to the Minneapolis/St Paul metro area.
First come, first served.
WilliamA

"When I am in charge, Starburst brand fruit chews will get their own food group....and where are all the freakin laser beams? There should be more laser beams..."

2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
2017 T@G XL
Boyceville, Wi.

Comments

• Options
    HellFishHellFish Member Posts: 140
    edited October 2018

Still have? My son lives in New Brighton and depending on where you live, might be able to pick up the rack for me until we visit them next. I have a T@G 5 wide, not the XL. Is this what you had the rack installed on also? Why are you getting rid of it BTW?

2014 T@G

• Options
    WilliamAWilliamA Member Posts: 1,311

@HellFish said:
    Still have? My son lives in New Brighton and depending on where you live, might be able to pick up the rack for me until we visit them next. I have a T@G 5 wide, not the XL. Is this what you had the rack installed on also? Why are you getting rid of it BTW?

Sorry, it's gone to the scrapper. I got rid of it because I had 2. Sold the Jeep Cherokee and my JK Jeep has a soft top.
    WilliamA

"When I am in charge, Starburst brand fruit chews will get their own food group....and where are all the freakin laser beams? There should be more laser beams..."

2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
    2017 T@G XL
    Boyceville, Wi.

• Options
    HellFishHellFish Member Posts: 140

Thanks anyway...I was late in seeing your original post.

2014 T@G

• Options
    SparrowSparrow Member Posts: 19

What brand is that. I want to do the same thing. What brand works the best.