Options

Leak under sink...

So like a noob, I hooked up to the city water connection at a site recently without my pressure regulator. A while later, I noticed a decent amount of water under my sink all over the holding tank. I corrected the issue, but the leak persists. It seems like the water is actually coming from under the faucet somewhere and drips down by the elbow leading to the filter. Did I screw something up? Is it an easy fix or is it something I should drop off at the dealer?

Comments

• Options
    BBsGarageBBsGarage Member Posts: 396

Sounds like a loose or cracked fitting.
    If its only loose its an easy fix, if cracked then should have it replaced by the dealer.

Bill

2017 T@G Max XL, New Jersey.
    You can drive along 10,000 miles, and still stay where you are.

• Options
    LuckyJLuckyJ Member Posts: 1,240

A picture taking with your phone (or maybe a couple of them should help you pin point the drip location.

• Options
    rich67rich67 Member Posts: 164

It turned out this wasn't a "leak" after all. I had used the sink a couple of times to dump some ice in. Due to the humidity here in Fla and the AC running 24-7, it created condensation at the base of the metal sink and this all dripped into the cubby area. Of course, once all the ice was gone, all I was left with was some luke warm water all over the inside of the cabinet, which I incorrectly assumed was a leak. I observed this on my last outing and needless to say, was relieved it wasn't anything serious.